Music Practice Rooms - Rooms 17 & 20
The two soundproof, air-conditioned practice rooms 17 and 20 are under Entryway E and are available for any JE Student to use. These are perfect for practicing anything and all things musical weekdays until 11:00 PM and weekends until 1:00 AM.
- For use by Spiders only.
- Spiders may use the Practice Rooms on a first come, first served basis.
- No equipment (e.g., music stands, instruments, etc.) may be left in the room without permission.
Drum/Rehearsal Room - Room 18A
The rehearsal room houses a piano, bass amp, guitar amp, and drum kit and suits small group ensembles (10 person maximum). For access to the room, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please see Guidelines below.
Studio Collective - Room 19
The JE’s Studio Collective is a fully-equipped production studio, perfect for starting and finishing recorded and produced music. Record a demo for a new song, produce a trap beat, mix your band’s new album, explore professional music production software, and be inspired by some amazing tools. Available for use by Spider after training with a JE Studio Manager. For access to the room, contact email@example.com .
Guidelines for Rooms 18A and 19:
- Spiders may not remove any equipment from the studio.
- Spiders may bring Yalies from outside the college but are responsible for their guests.
- Only JE equipment is allowed to be left in the room unless granted permission by a JE Studio Manager.